To support the personalised development of each young person.
- To respect the dignity and individuality of each young person.
- To ensure a high standard of personal care for each young person, including matters of
physical well being and personal hygiene.
- To be aware of all the set targets and aspirations of each young person.
- To accept Keyworker responsibility for individual young people (see over).
- To work on a rostered shift system inclusive of some evening and weekend work.
- To work within the classroom environment providing educational support to pupils.
- Working across different classes and with different pupils as directed, and getting to
know all pupils over time.
- To supervise young people at lunchtimes in the school dining hall.
- To work within any residential setting as required at the time by the site management
- To read and adhere to the young persons risk assessments and individual placement
plans, keeping notes and records as required.
- To attend team meetings and individual support and supervision meetings with the line
- To support young people out in the community, on activities and holidays and be a
company vehicle driver as requested and once trained.
- To ensure the safety of the young person at all times.
- To support other members of the site staff in their therapeutic/educational work as laid
out in the young person's placement plan and providing consistency of care and
intervention at all times.
- To undertake any training identified as necessary in order to carry out the role
- To take responsibility for ensuring all training classed as mandatory is kept up to date.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.