I have had a brilliant opportunity come up working for a new client of mine in the central area. The company itself is within the legal sector, one that has a long history behind them. With an excellent and attractive environment housing a warm and welcoming team, from all backgrounds, it should be a great opportunity for anyone who wants to become part of a secure and stable institution.
As a credit controller you'll be presented with in depth role to get stuck into, hitting the ground running. As it’s the industry that it is, you'll be dealing with a large variety of clients and debts which are usually heavily aged.
This business will also ask you to handle business sizes all sizes (SMEs to large FTSE's) taking care of a full credit control process from beginning to end, also dealing with bank reconciliations, cash allocations, arranging payment plans, debt management, resolving queries and of course, collection activity. The best suited individual will be someone who has a desire to further develop a credit control career as well as having the need to further expand their skills and abilities.
This business has aims of hiring the most competent workers on the market, so they will favour someone who's able to clearly and concisely explain why they'd be a great asset to a company, with facts and figures to back. This is in the hopes you join other confident, friendly and supportive workers, all working in unity to bring the best approach in credit control!
Ideally you will have:
- A strong background in Credit Control, which can be backed up by achievements (facts and figures included)
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment
- Confidence and a lively personality, able to communicate well and build rapport easily
- The confidence along with the ability to remain calm whilst dealing with clients of varying nature
In return you will receive:
- A chance to experience a full credit control role, start to finish
- The opportunity to work alongside a solid and stable team
- The opportunity to manage your own work load and prioritise your day without micromanagement
- Excellent working environment with a good atmosphere
If you feel like you have the necessary attributes, do not hesitate to apply. Click apply if you're ready to step your career up and let it flourish within a well-known and stable business.