A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a people centric Manufacturing organisation as a HR Administrator. Based within a shared service; you’ll be supporting the HR team with end to end administration support, getting involved in anything from supporting with the recruitment lifecycle, to payroll and everything in between.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the HR team in providing a comprehensive HR service to employees and line managers
- Provide general HR administrative assistance in the department and in the recruitment process placing adverts, creating contracts and overseeing the e-recruitment system.
- Manage the Time and Attendance System ensuring starters and leavers are inputted and any department transfers are recorded on the system as and when required.
- Manage starters and leavers by issuing letters and archiving relevant information.
- Ensure standard templates are fit for purpose and updated within legal HR guidelines and written in the spirit of the company culture.
- Coordinate the absence management process.
What you’ll need to be
- Strong HR administrative experience
- You’ll have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- You’ll have outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Professional and pro-active.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- You’ll have the ability to work on your own initiative, whilst being able to work under pressure.
- CIPD qualified or working towards desirable.