In-House Recruitment Consultant - Hong Kong
We are the world’s largest independent financial advisory firm and we are looking for two hungry internal recruitment consultants to join our team in Hong Kong.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for ambitious, hard working individuals with a desire to succeed.
Our company has the best sales people, exceptional sales trainers all from a state of the art office looking across Hong Kong Harbor - Are you good enough?
You will be provided a basic salary of (18k - 30,000 ) GBP per year (Depending on experience) with an on target earning of 40k - 50k GBP per year.
You will be given state of the art software plugging into market leading job boards to source candidates and hit your targets.
You will be handling the recruitment regionally placing candidates in exciting Asian locations such as Shanghai, Tokyo, Singapore and Hong Kong.
· This person should want to work in a fast paced sales environment be driven by targets, commission, progression.
· As a recruiter, you must be willing to spend a lot of time on the phone with prospective candidates.
· Consultants with a minimum of one year's experience with a professional background in the financial industry OR WITH strong interest in developing financial services recruitment exposure/industry knowledge.
· Good communication skills/ Good command of written and spoken English.
Strong strategic thinking and business acumen in developing and modifying learning solutions to meet dynamic business environment
· Profiling potential candidates to ascertain their suitability for the Company’s core business and current job specifications.
· Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues, including other consultants and administration.
· Undertake background research which will serve as supporting material for pitches and as a basis for candidate presentations delivering information in a readily readable and candidate friendly format including high value add market and company knowledge.
· Conduct researches to identify suitable candidates including targeted market mapping, talent pooling, database searching, networking and headhunting
· Building relationships with candidates and keeping track of their career goals and progress until starting with the company
· Approach suitable candidates and screen against agreed competencies and criteria for each project.
· Capture and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information on the company’s database
· Maintain database and other ad-hoc assignments