Broker Account Manager - Level 8
ROLE Profile SUMMARY
Line Manager: Broker Channel Manager
Salary: £18,000 basic plus up to £5,000 bonus
As a Broker Account Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and growing broker relationships over the telephone. On a daily basis you will liaise with brokers, supporting pricing queries and internal processes to ensure sales are processed on the internal sales system within the agreed SLA’s ensuring sales and quality targets are achieved.
- Manage multiple broker relationships
- Review the end to end sales process for each broker to ensure go-live rate is achieved
- Maintain the go-live rate by ensuring internal and broker SLA’s are achieved
- Prioritise your workload to maximise efficiency.
- Offer recommendations to your assigned brokers to increase efficiency
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve issues & queries
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Essential Functional Skills/Experience
- At least two years’ experience working within an account management or sales environment
- Desirable, but not essential, previously experience of working within a utilities background
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for building long term relationships
- The ability to prioritise workload ensuring SLA’s are achieved
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge and experience of using Excel
- You will be a highly motivated and driven individual demonstrating a high level of attention to detail
- You will be able to demonstrate at least two years’ experience of working within a sales and/or account management environment
- As part of the role you will demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to prioritise your workload to maximise efficiency.
- You will have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Have a passion for delivering great service