Project Manager - Electronics - 33579 - up to £2940/hr
An Automatic Transmission Control Unit Hardware & Software Project Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and is paying a rate of up to £29.40 Ltd Co per hour.
- Project management & delivery of Transmission Controls software & hardware for new vehicle programmes
- Validation of the Control Unit hardware & software on Vehicles and HIL Test Rigs to new programme timing milestones.
- Documentation of Control Module Engineering Sign-off to Design Verification Procedures.
- Production release of Control Unit hardware & software into the Manufacturing & Service environments.
- Development of improved test processes & procedures through automation or other efficiency gains. With two of the world`s most iconic brands.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Good Electronics background with a proven record of on time project delivery of Electronic Control Units (in an Automotive or similar environment).
- Wide experience & knowledge of the specification, validation testing & engineering sign-off for Automotive Control Unit hardware & software
- Experience of leading meetings with the supplier & programme team to coordinate project delivery & the resolution of project & technical issues.
- Ability to plan & manage the delivery of complex new Control unit programmes to vehicle programme milestones.
- Good problem solving techniques and skills, including experience of fault finding/system de-bugging.
- Good communication and presentation skills, good PC/IT skills, flexible, committed, self-starter & a strong team worker.
- Proven supplier management skills, capable of running supplier project & technical meetings & managing the resolution of issues with internal & external stakeholders.
- A valid UK driving licence (max 6 points)
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
33579 - Please contact James Tilley for details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75270156