Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for a global business based in Stoke on Trent paying between £30,000 - £38,000 per annum.
This is a very unique opportunity to prestigious global organisation offering excellent progression opportunities. My client is looking for an excellent and ambitious Management Accountant candidate who is looking to become an FCA in the next 2 years.
The Management Accountant will:
* Review reports to identify and highlight drivers of performance and reasons for any changes
* Support the 5 year plan, budget and forecasting process within the business, including budget modelling, analysis, reporting and submission
* Follow established processes to analyse financial information, applying technical experience, precedents and judgement
* Assist with the preparation of monthly and year-end accounting and control requirements to complement statutory accounts
* Conduct balance sheet reconciliations
* Provide analytical support to the Finance team, assisting with ad hoc requests to guide decision making
* Prepare for statutory returns
The successful Management Accountant will possess:
* A professional qualification or working towards it (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
* Knowledge of the manufacturing industry
* Ability to complete reporting and forecasting efficiently with excellent IT skills including Excel and SAP.
* Previous Management Accountant experience is essential
In order to apply for this exciting Management Accountant position please submit your details below.