Test Engineer / Test Team Leader
Are you a Test Engineer responsible for leading a team? Would you like to join a team/business with a range of new technology projects and a culture of autonomy? If you are a Test Engineer, Senior Test Engineer, Test Team Leader or Head of Test we have an opportunity that might just interest you…..
As a project lead of testing and development activity for some of the leading automotive powertrain development related businesses, you will take ownership of all technical elements of the testing programme, whilst overseeing a team to support and mentor. You will be expected to be as hands on in the role, as much as you will be expected to lead: designing tests, specifying rigs, tooling, measurements, analysis and presentation. You will take responsibility of liaising with customers, reporting on progress and encouraging your team to develop their skills in these elements of the role too.
You will ideally be educated to Degree level within a reverent engineering discipline, as well as:
- Experience of Matlab/LabVIEW is essential
- A powertrain testing centric career to date
- A natural aptitude for data analysis, interpretation and results presentation
- Exposure to hybrid systems is advantageous
- The desire to develop your career in a technology development driven environment
- Possess excellent project management and planning skills
If you believe that the above relates to you and you would like to work for a long established, highly regarded business, apply now!
Reference number: 14408
FMC contact for this role: Bradley Macritchie