Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Controller
The perfect opportunity to improve your skillset and broaden your experience has arisen in a proud family run business in Dudley. This company is looking to add a new member to the accounts team that’s needed to expand due to team restructuring and consistent levels of growth. Known in the area for excellent employee satisfaction rates this company loves to look after its employee's, nurturing them into experienced accounts people.
The successful candidate will be transiting into the world of wholesale, joining the business at sales ledger clerk/ credit control level focussing on all areas of such a substantial role. Areas such as chasing up outstanding debts, cash allocation, reconciliations and taking care of company debtor days will be on the cards.
This business invites you to join its highly valued long time serving workforce who promote a warm, friendly and welcoming environment. With a whole host of the other extra incentives & perks, this is a brilliant place to continue and develop your accounts experience!
Ideally, you will:
- Be someone who’s experienced working in a role that involves credit control as well as some accounting duties
- Have competent grasp of using Microsoft packages
- Be someone ready to settle into a team that offers brilliant all round training in return for hard work and loyalty
- Have great people skills being able to communicate efficiently with not just colleagues but also suppliers and customers
In return, you will:
- Start as soon as possible, joining the support of a closely-knit work force
- Be provided with discount vouchers, flexibility on working hours (salary pro rota) and also health shield (dental care etc.)
- Be part of an immovable business rich in many decades of history, who are willing to invest in their employees providing amazing training, support and care
This is an opportunity to be clutched if you see yourself ready to expand your learning from your current role. This role will bestow unrivalled career stability along with a friendly and supportive working environment. Please apply now.