Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Interaction Recruitment is one of the UK’s fastest growing Recruitment Agencies. As part of our expansion plans we are looking to recruit a Trainee Recruitment Consultant within our specialist Driving Division, based in Coventry and Birmingham.
You do not have to any recruitment experience; we can teach you the skills needed to build your career. What we are looking for is someone with a positive attitude and great potential to be a successful 360 recruiter. You will be speaking to Transport Managers and Directors over the telephone and face to face so confidence in yourself and excellent communication skills is essential for this role. You must have the ability to organise yourself and prioritise your workload in a demanding environment and have problem solving skills understanding how something went wrong and how to put it right.
- Business to business sales calls
- Identify sales leads
- Speculative calls to potential clients
- Attracting candidates using various resources
- Using databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Work with clients, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
- Sifting, short listing candidate cv’s
- Interviewing candidates
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs to forward to clients
You will receive full structured training in recruitment practises and sales, and a career with excellent prospects for long term personal growth with an award wining Recruitment Company.
Very competitive starting salary with excellent financial incentives in place.
Uncapped commission with no threshold
Working Monday to Friday 07:00 to 16:30
Please call Louise Moore on or email me your cv to