Randstad Engineering is currently recruiting for an experienced Test Engineer to join an industry leading global business. You will be working with a major supplier to many of the UK and Europe's OEMs across several market segments offering a wide range of tyres, tubes, wheels and complete assemblies.
The Testing Engineer will be based at the Group Technical Department in Staffordshire and will be responsible for the organization and execution of all test requirements for the Company. The Testing Engineer will report to the Group Technical Manager and liaise with our manufacturing entities and suppliers providing a key point of contract on all testing related issues, playing a crucial role in the continual development of the Group Technical Department
- Responsible for organizing laboratory testing program, which includes Quality Assurance, Warranty, Development, Experimental
- Carrying out testing duties in a professional manner, to the agreed timescales and the highest quality standards
- Evaluation of test equipment and standard test procedures
- Data analysis and review
- Test report writing
- Presenting findings and recommendations
- Maintenance, improvement and modifications to internal test standards
- Management and retention of material and test data
- Participating in continuous improvement activities
- Demonstrate a proven track record as a test engineeractively working in a testing environment
- Must possess a technical or engineering background.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be quality focused with excellent attention to detail, and the ability to create and follow processes and procedures in a repeatable, logical, consistent manner
- The ability to create accurate documentation and keep detailed records
- Well organized with a Proactive and flexible approach with the Ability to use initiative and to problem solve
- Demonstrable drive, enthusiasm, self-motivation and teamwork skills, with the ability to work conscientiously without direct supervision
- Knowledge of tyre and wheel industry would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience in Microsoft Office essential
- Experience of SolidWorks would be an advantage but not essential
- Additional language skills beneficial but not essential
Whats on offer?
- A challenging job in a dynamic team, where you can be instrumental in developing your role
- A positon in an international Group where knowledge, ideas and experience are shared across borders
- Possibilities for in-house product training
- Career opportunities
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.