Service Manager / Registered Manager / Home Mana
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Service Manager / Registered Manager / Home Manager
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £29,500 depending on experience + excellent additional benefits below
1. Pension - up to 7% matching contributions
2. Up to 33 days annual leave depending on length of service, plus statutory bank holidays
3. Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
4. Comprehensive, fully-paid induction and on-going training and development
5. A structured career pathway with progression encouraged
We are currently recruiting for a new and exciting opportunity for a Service Manager / Registered Manager / Home Manager to join a fantastic assisted living development based near Solihull, West Midlands.
The service bridges the gap between residential homes and retirement villages, meaning that there is a community feel within the development and residents are given comfort and support as well as independence. The service contains over 50 apartments for individuals over the age of 70, and succeeds in offering a friendly, warm and attentive approach.
As the Registered Manager, the position will be predominantly the day-to-day management of the service. You will be required to lead your staffing team in offering the highest standard of care. You will be responsible for developing a friendly and hard-working team to provide a homely environment which can address a range of elderly residents' needs.
To be considered for this role, you must be flexible, approachable and motivated, as well as possessing excellent communication and organisational skills. You must also have the following;
1. Experience in an elderly or older people Care environment
2. Experience working as a Home Manager / Service Manager / Registered Manager
3. Demonstrable management experience
4. NVQ level 5 or equivalent qualification
5. Experience of developing a service
This role is based near Solihull, West Midlands and is commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Royal Leamington Spa, Sutton Coldfield, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stourbridge, etc.
For more information and or to apply please call Tobias Marchant or if you are a Registered Manager / Home Manager / Service Manager but feel this role isn't right for you, I have new jobs arriving daily so please contact me on and or email