Account Executive, Account Manager
A genuine pure account management role working for a household name in the UK technology market sounds a bit too good to be true, right? Well this opportunity offers exactly that.
If you are an accomplished account manager that has been trawling the job boards and LinkedIn for months looking for that rare gem, then you've had a pretty tough task and you need to look no further and get in touch.
Their requirements are simple: they want a well-trained public-sector software sales professional that is more of farmer than a hunter. If you have experience in tender-based selling, especially into public sector or universities then you'll be more of an obvious choice.
If you are an aspiring target driven sales person that builds relationships well, this could be just the role you've been waiting for.
JOB TITLE: Account Executive, Account Manager
LOCATION: Birmingham, Nottingham, Leeds, Manchester Coventry, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Northampton.
PACKAGE £35-40k basic, 55-60k OTE uncapped, car allowance, life assurance, health.
- Working for a leading UK/Global provider of IT Software and Services
- Known for their mission critical technology into local authorities, government, blue light and education
- Network of offices across the UK: they are building an autonomous, work from home culture but the resources available when you need them.
- Seen as a leading player within the Further and Higher Education sectors, strong market share and clear USP's over the competition.
- Proven account management skills
- Tender-based sales skills, preferably within higher education/further education/local authorities
- Ability to position the company for contract renewals before the competition do
Stable track record
- Can network both internally and externally.
- Selling critical software into further and higher education organisations
- Home based, high level of autonomy to allow the correct work/life balance.
- Deal values of £50k to £500k
- Well supported position, managing accounts considered strategic the UK, including several Russell Group establishments
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75259568