Group Financial Controller
My client are a leading professional services organisation currently experiencing a successful period of growth. The business is part of a dynamic international group, recent development has led to the requirement of a Group Financial Controller to build capability, depth and succession in the group wide finance function.
The role will include business as usual management of the finance function, process improvement projects and supporting business growth in this highly acquisitive business.
The scope of the role is as follows:
- Responsible for day to day running of the group finance function.
- Future proof the finance function through systems and process improvement which will support the continued fast paced growth of the group.
- Lead the group budgeting and planning process.
- Develop and implement high quality management information reporting, including performance reporting, KPI's and M&A analysis.
- Improve the forecasting capability through forecast models and short and medium term cash-flow projections
- Support the M&A activities including acquisition modelling, investment appraisal, post acquisition integration projects and financial forecasting.
- Manage the group finance team on a day to day basis as well as people development, recruitment and people and process optimisation.
The role requires a technically excellent candidate who has the motivation to lead this business in their next critical phase.
Candidates will be qualified with some industry M&A experience, ideally including integration experience, along with financial modelling and investment appraisal exposure. You will demonstrate successful experience in large scale change projects and show a clear commercial understanding of driving success within a business.
In order to build a future finance team for this evolving business successful candidates will have experience from a complex corporate environment. Experience of professional / business services will be extremely beneficial.