Purchase Ledger Clerk
SF Group are currently searching for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a company in Derby on a permanent basis. You will join a very busy business that offers a great working environment.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
Skills and experience:
- Previous purchase ledger experience ideally working in a high volume environment
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Good team working skills
- The ability to work to monthly deadlines
If you feel this position is right for you please apply now.