Location - Birmingham
Salary - £32,000 - £45,000 Per Annum Negotiable Depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of the UK's Premier Property Developer who are looking to recruit a Qualified Architect to join their dynamic team on a permanent contact. My client is a fast-growing boutique real estate company situated in Essex with a second office in Birmingham, West Midlands. The successful candidate must be dynamic, hardworking and passionate about the industry and have previous experience working within a multi-disciplinary environment; have strong architectural and construction knowledge and a proven track record in the residential and commercial sectors. The right candidate must possess a flair for design, have experience running UK projects from inception through to completion as well as have great knowledge of UK building regulations.
Due to expansion, they are now looking for a qualified Architect to join there Birmingham office to assist in construction projects and new housing developments.
Responsibility & Duties
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget.
- To provide research to evolve and promote the continuous use and understanding of building design, construction strategies, policies and standards.
Experience & Qualification
- Degree level qualification, RIBA qualified.
- At least 5 years of solid industry experience.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary building/design and construction environment.
- Proficient using Revit, Microstation, AutoCAD advantageous
- Experience running residential, commercial and student housing projects would be an advantage
M - 07917550744
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75279575