We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our prestigious client based in leafy Solihull. The role is offered on a part time position, ideally working 5/6 hours a day from Monday to Friday.
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Assistant who has experience of working autonomously, as well as within a small and friendly team. This is a multi-disciplinary role where accuracy and attention to detail are paramount.
Main Duties of the Accounts Assistant include:
- Purchase ledger and the timely preparation of invoices
- Daily Cashiering and Bank Reconciliation
- Analysing and auditing multiple revenue streams and consolidating the information for review by the Finance Manager
- Balance Sheet review and analysis
- Maintaining and updating a range of Excel spreadsheets
To be considered for the role of the Accounts Assistant you will have:
- Experience working within the finance and accountancy sector
- Good working knowledge of Sage 200 and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work accurately and analyse a range of financial information
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at