We are currently recruiting for a talented sales professional to join a company embarking on an ambitious growth strategy seeking to increase their presence in the UK.
Looking for a dynamic, motivated, telemarketing professional who will be responsible for generating sales appointments with business owners / directors. Working alongside an outsourced team of Telesales Executive, the role is to identify opportunities and to develop existing relationships in order for a Field Sales Executive to meet with prospective clients and talk about their fantastic range of services.
The ideal candidate will have a track record in a telephone based sales role. but high energy, target focus and a consultative selling style are a pre-requisite for the job. Duties will include:
• Contacting decision makers via telephone to generate new business leads
• Booking quality appointments for your field sales executive
• Conducting fact finding calls to understand how a broad range of businesses work
• Ensuring that clients understand all aspects of the products, services and procedures
Skills and experience required:
• Proven sales experience in the B2B or B2C sectors
• Experience within a professional sales environment
• Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards sales targets
• Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature
• Professional and intelligent approach to work.
• Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves
As with all telesales and business development roles, there will be targets in place. You will have the right attitude to business generation; a resilient approach; robust organisational skills; and a total focus on achieving your targets and helping grow this fantastic business. The opportunities are endless and the earning potential exceptional!
Working hours: 7 hours per day (21 hours), 3 days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) - Flexible
Salary and benefits: £25,350 - £31,200 - (pro-rata - £14-18K - £13-16ph) generous holiday allowance and contributory pension scheme
Location: St Paul’s Square area of Jewellery Quarter, Hockley, Birmingham