EXCELLENT YARD MARSHALL OPPORTUNITIES
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of Wellesbourne
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £10.10 p/h 20 Days Holiday pro rata per annum + Bank Holidays
Rapier Employment are currently seeking a Yard Marshall working a 40 hour week, hours to be confirmed.
Your role will consist of the following:
- to interface with the site teams to source their requirements on a day to day basis
- Ensuring you are talking to the Drivers
- making sure you are directing the traffic in a controlled and safe manner
- managing the overall enforcement of the yard
- keeping accurate records of vehicles arriving/leaving site.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- Monday - Friday Days, 40 hour Week Hours to be confirmed
- You will receive full training
- Pre -Employment Checks, CRB Check required (Criminal Record Bureau) & Drug and Alcohol Check
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Good Communication Skills
- Well organised
- Previous experience in a similar role desirable
- Be aware of safety and a responsibility for applying them
- Worked in a Transport Environment
- Ex Driver
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 28 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER: