ONSITE ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
ONSITE ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
CRICK - RUGBY
£18k - £22k PA
40 hrs a week, flexible working to cover all client needs between 6am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
The Staffing Group are recruiting for an onsite account coordinator for our clients account in Crick, Rugby. The onsite account coordinator will be sourcing and providing temporary labour to meet the fluctuating business needs. Previous recruitment experience ideally within an onsite account environment, with the desire, ambition and commitment to be a success.
On a daily basis the onsite account coordinator will need to adapt to the changing operational needs of the client, reacting effectively to deliver results.
Key areas of the onsite account coordinator to the job include:
- Daily planning and scheduling
- Client relationship building
- Recruitment and motivation of temporary employees
Responsibilities of the onsite account coordinator to include:
- Building strong relationships with key contacts
- Running a strict recruitment and selection process
- Interviewing and inducting workers
- Daily interaction with Operational/Senior Leadership and Planning Teams to ensure expectations and needs of the Client's business is exceeded
- Full responsibility for the selection of labour, time management
- Attending kpi meetings each week with the client and account teams
- Checking in of flexiworkers on shift
- Forging strong links with local Job Centres and Welfare to Work providers
- Organising shift rotas and staff bookings
- Completion of weekly Payroll
- Ensure compliance in line with company policy (e.g. H&S, Information Security & HR)
- General administration
- Updating all aspects of our worker management system
- Any other business requirements
This role of the onsite account coordinator will require the ability to be highly organised and efficient. Both a good level of IT knowledge, particularly with MS Excel and a flexible approach to your working week is absolutely essential. The ideal candidate will have a track record of taking ownership and demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and fairly. Candidates will have a friendly, flexible attitude and be self motivated with a commitment to lead by example in a service orientated environment.
A full driving licence is also desirable due to location and business hours.
Benefits: As part of our commitment to all our onsite account coordinator will also receive:
- Excellent salary and bonus opportunities
- Healthcare Scheme
- Min 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to a maximum of 29 days plus Bank Holidays
- Plus an additional days holiday for your Birthday
- Continued advancement training
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75243791