A large and prestigious organisation in Coventry is expanding their finance department, we are currently looking for an ambitious accounts assistant to join the rapidly growing team. With a vibrant culture and ambitious growth plans, this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking for a role that can offer genuine career progression. The company focuses on providing high quality training and ensuring staff feel well supported by the senior management team. As the successful candidate, you will become a key player within the team, being responsible for all aspects of the ledger from matching and coding, supplier statements, journals, payment processing and a high volume of queries. You’ll also be required to liaise with credit control and support with the sales ledger.
Ideally, you will:
- Be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner, communicating effectively with members of staff.
- Have a proven track record of processing high volumes of invoices
- Utilise existing knowledge of excel skills and financial software adapting quickly to new systems
- Be confident and effective in reporting back to senior management
In return, you will:
- Become a key member of a rapidly growing team
- Be given high quality training tailored towards your chosen career path
- Be well supported by senior management
- Work in a busy and lively atmosphere
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to take control of their career and work in an environment that will recognise hard work and push you up the career ladder. If you are committed to your own development and have a strong work ethic, we would love to hear from you.