Established haulage company based in Droitwich are looking to recruit an experienced transport planner who has gained experience with Pallet Networks.
Day to Day duties to include:
* Dealing directly with customer requirements
* Arranging and coordinating deliveries for drivers
* All aspects of administration
* Working both manually on and an in-house system
As a person you will need to the following qualities & experiences:
* Enthusiastic and flexible person that is able to work closely with a team
* Experience within a haulage environment previously or knowledge of the industry
* Experience of route planning, freight and vehicle control on LGV & NON LGV vehicles locally and nationally
* CPC an advantage but not essential
* Ability to communicate over the phone with both customers and drivers
* The hours of work would be 6am -4pm or 9am -7pm ( alternative weeks) and alternate Saturday mornings.
The salary for this role is £22-£25 K dependant on experience
To apply please email your cv to Geri Munslow
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75267430