Staffline are recruiting for a Containment Coordinator to work with our automotive client in Redditch.
This individual will be responsible for overall champion of the containment management process for MY18 program from pre-production build phases through to production job 1+ at Redditch Plant.
This position requires a Leader who is highly credible and has the experience, energy, and discipline to manage containments from implementation all the way through to introduction of new level parts.
- Implement containment processes for new product launches for each stages of the build phases,
- Liaise with engineering for current and new containments to implement at Redditch Plant
- To ensure TPI's / Work Instructions and signed master samples are created for each containments
- Manage 3rd party containment companies to ensure that the containment of the parts is completed.
- Costings, timings and balancing workload for new containments with 3rd party headcount monitoring.
- Managing of exiting containment on part when new level parts are introduced.
- Communication to materials and manufacturing department for control of containments from incoming to lineside support using contained parts.
- Understanding change control processes - CDS - RFQ - ECN levels
- Setting up regular meetings and championing containment trackers with program, engineering and plant teams.
- Managing and setting up containment target boards - build schedule vs actual contained parts to keep up with production demand.
- Monitor and report out containment heads, costs and roadmap trackers.
- To support the business needs where and when required.
- Ensuring all containments meet the Health and Safety processes and guidelines
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in seat manufacture
- People management skills
- Experience in JIT and/or Lean Manufacturing environment
- Understanding change control processes
- Knowledge of quality tools, techniques and processes.
- Working with people, effective communicator, self-motivator and motivates others.
- Proactive in resolving issues
Below requirements may be waived based upon work experience
- HNC / HND in a Manufacturing or Engineering discipline
- Specific education and training in Quality disciplines OR GCSEs, ONC or NVQ3 minimum education level
The successful candidate will be working day shifts and the pay rate will be negotiable.
If you feel that you could be a success in this role then please apply now.