You will be at ease working closely with talented DBA's and back-end developers, whilst also participating directly with QA and performing cross-browser testing.
What you’ll do:
- Provide intuitive and visually appealing solutions when required under your own initiative.
- As part of an agile scrum team, continuously strive to deliver new or improved functionality to our web-based systems.
- Convert high fidelity wireframes into lean and efficient front-end code.
What you will possess:
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Strong understanding of front-end performance best practices and techniques.
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Extremely thorough, detail-oriented, and organised - with the ability to manage multiple parallel projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to convey ideas in an effective manner.
- Experience of building "Single Page" applications.
Additional knowledge or understanding which not essential, but would be beneficial:
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Charting / data visualisation frameworks.
- CSS pre-processors (LESS & SASS)
Xpertise Recruitumet act as an employment agency.