Bank Support Worker - Hereford
Temporary Job, Bank Support Worker, Adult Care, Hereford
Bank Support Worker
In this role you will work with young adults and adults who have learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour and mental health.
You will need to combine your professional experience and skills to work with young adults and adults to work with them on a day to day basis and to promote their independence.
Working for Hays Social Care you will be offered work in locations and settings to suit you. As we work with a range of shifts and hours, this is also an ideal way to work your job around your personal commitments.
You will need to be confident in working with young adults and adults and have a genuine desire to support the work of the permanent members of staff.
Working as a Support Worker through Hays comes with many benefits, including:
* Competitive hourly rates of pay
* £250 reward when you recommend a colleague
* Holiday Pay
* Weekly pay
* Free DBS
To be considered for Support Worker roles you must:
* Have recent experience of working in similar settings (and be able to provide references)
* Hold or be willing to work towards QCF level 3
* Have experience working with adults with learning difficulties, ASD, challenging behaviour and mental health
What you need to do now...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.