A brilliant new opportunity has opened up within a welcoming new business in the retail and supply industry. This company supplies to all over the UK and Ireland, remaining proud of their reputation within their niche. Due to team restructuring & continuous levels of consistent and steady growths, this family run business is now looking for a hardworking and loyal credit controller.
Day to day activities will include a through and through credit control role along with also taking care of some accounts receivable duties too. This all includes the likes of outstanding debt collection, working with debtor days, posting cash, reconciliations and also cash allocation.
This is a business that invites you to step into its relaxed yet focused atmosphere joining a team that boasts some of the highest employee satisfaction rates in the area. With a host of company benefits to come along with its supportive team, this is an opportunity that is not to go amiss!
Ideally you will have :
- Experience in a credit control role working to deadlines and other targets
- Accounts receivable experience, which would be helpful but not absolutely necessary
- Great communication skills
- Basic excel knowledge and experience with accounting software
In return you will have :
- The opportunity to work reduced working hours, which can be accommodated with salary pro-rota
- A welcoming and supportive team that places employee satisfaction as a top priority
- The opportunity to do a varied role within finance communicating with all parts of the business
If this sounds like the next logical step for your career and you feel like you tick all the criteria needed, please apply now.