Corporate Partnership Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Corporate Partnership Manager has arisen for a market leading Training and Apprenticeship provider. The role has a focus towards building business in the Healthcare and Professional Services.
Summary of main purpose of role:
To act as an ambassador for the organisation engaging, developing and expanding Levy employers and partner organisations with a key focus on growing Apprenticeships.
To identify opportunities to offer all services within the portfolio including; pre-employment training, recruitment, Traineeships, Foundation degree's, managed services, commercial training and new future contracts.
The aim of the role is to gain both sector presence and grow market share securing a sustainable income model for the business within the new Levy market.
- To lead on the promotion of business solutions and to create a portfolio of partners by:
- Having accountability and to achieve set targets to develop existing partners
- Having accountability and to achieve set targets to source new partners
- Experience in employer engagement at National level and meeting business income targets
- Experience of working within the work based learning and Further Education sectors
- Sales and promotion experience of managing B2B accounts
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation, negotiation and selling skills
- Flexible and adaptable as the role requires travel and overnight stays
- Full clean driving licence
- Current and recognised management qualification - degree or equivalent
- Qualification in project management (Prince 2)
- Knowledge and understanding of the vocational training industry
- Full understanding of all related sector changes in funding, curriculum and commercial opportunities, specifically levy focused.
- A background in generating business across Healthcare and Professional Services
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75261479