Employee Relations Advisor
An excellent opportunity has just arisen for an Employee Relations Advisor to join a large PLC environment with operations and retail based in Coventry on a 6 month contract basis- with the potential to go on for longer. This exciting new role offers a competitive salary of £35,000.
You will provide a proactive and commercial employee relations service to all areas of the business through coaching leaders and employees on appropriate approaches to solutions.
Reporting to the ER Manager, some of your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with a high volume of caseload
- Providing expert ER advice
- Bringing managers and employees to the right solution
- Contributing to the development of standardised toolkits and ER processes
- Contributing to projects
- Leading development sessions around ER processes
If you have similar experience working in an ER based role, are able to communicate and influence at all levels, have the ability to work within a fast paced environment and can work on your own initiative, then please apply.
Contact- Mya Sambhi