Mobile Auditor - Building Services
I am currently recruiting for a Mobile Building Auditor for a Facilities Management Service Provider.
This role will be covering sites in the West Midlands.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Working as part of the technical team meeting tight deadlines
- Implementation of audit procedures
- Quality Assurance
- Audit report writing
- Raising and closing of non-conformance reports
- Understanding contract requirements
- Understanding building compliance & legislation
- Understanding of waste and soft service provision
- Reviewing work standards
- Asset condition assessment
- Fit for purpose assessments
- Health & Safety
Qualifications / Experience required for this role;
- Educated to minimum HNC level in a technical discipline relevant to FM
- Certified Lead Auditor
- Proven H&S competency
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Technical report writing skills
- IT skills in Microsoft programmes
- Full UK driving licence
This role will require the successful applicant to pass an in depth security clearance.
Salary will depend on experience.
Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
To apply for this role please send your CV to