Assistant Works Engineer
FT3111 - Assistant Works Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking an Assistant Works Engineer for our Engineering client based in Coventry. This is a permanent position with a salary of circa £27,500 depending on experience. Required to be flexible in working on rota shifts.
Role and Responsibilities:
- May be required to work at other sites from time to time.
- Communicate with the Site Manager
- Attend call outs and carry out all planned & predictive maintenance tasks
- Log all non-conformances, faults & errors into the Computerised Maintenance Management System.
- Assist the Works Engineer with projects for your site.
- Report any violation to Bodycote health & safety procedures, including deviation from permit systems.
- Advise areas where you require training.
- Ensure there is sufficient engineering cover always
- When requested attend any of the UK sites to aid the Site Engineers in major reactive tasks.
- Stay after normal hours if contractors are working on site or there is a problem.
- Ensure all contractors working for you have up to date Public & Personal Liability insurance and are using the correct PPE for the site & task.
- Experience in production engineering
- Electrically qualified.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team for Assistant Works Engineer and quote Ref: FT3111
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75284582