Graduate QA Officer
An opportunity to join a business who grew by 30% last year and who have further growth plans for the future. The company offer a variety of services/products to over 100 countries globally and have an excellent reputation within their sector. Obtaining this position is your chance to grow and progress with one of the UK's leading pharmaceutical organisations who have multiple sites across the region, and offer excellent training and progression opportunities.
Once fully trained, the Graduate QA Officer / Quality Auditor will be responsible for the overall implementation and maintenance of the Company's quality management system and adherence to quality standards and guidelines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Life Science Graduate, Pharmaceutical Science Graduate, Pharmacology Graduate, Chemistry Graduate or Biology Graduate looking to kick start their career within the pharmaceutical industry.
As the Graduate QA Officer / Quality Auditor, your duties will include:
- Preparing and authorising Quality documentation and paperwork.
- Liaising with customers on issues relating to quality matters.
- Assisting in investigations to operational issues and complaints.
- Reporting of any quality related issues observed with finished products.
- Preparing SOPs and Standard Documents as appropriate and as agreed with the operations department.
- Archiving QA controlled documentation.
- Internal auditing for ISO9001 and cGMP compliance.
- Assisting and supporting client / regulatory visits and audits.
- Liaising with suppliers and supporting supplier audits.
- Preparing monthly reports and other reports as required.
- Advising on quality related issues during new product introductions.
- Leading or being part of a team in Continuous Improvement activities.
To be a successful Graduate QA Officer / Quality Auditor, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must be a Life Science Graduate, Pharmaceutical Science Graduate, Pharmacology Graduate, Chemistry Graduate or Biology Graduate.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Must be IT competent and proficient in MS Office applications.
In return, the Graduate QA Officer / Quality Auditor will receive a competitive salary + 25 holidays on top of bank holidays + Pension Scheme (3%) + Profit Share Scheme.
If you are a Life Science Graduate / Pharmaceutical Science Graduate / Pharmacology Graduate / Chemistry Graduate / Biology Graduate, and wish to be considered for this role, then please click on the apply button.
By applying for this position, you consent to Sigma Recruitment Ltd contacting you regarding job opportunities and storing a copy of your CV on our database. NOTE we will NOT present your details to any client without speaking to you and seeking verbal consent first.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75281154