I am recruiting an HR Generalist for a key client based in Birmingham. The business operates within the non-for-profit sector and are looking for a solid HR Generalist to join the team and can offer a salary of up to £32,000 per annum.
Working within an HR team with a Business Partner structure, you will support the HR Director with the full range of HR duties. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Advising and supporting line managers on a range of employee relations issues such as disciplinary, grievance, absence and capability
- Coaching and developing line managers across the business to ensure an effective and efficient service
- Support on all recruitment activity
- Stakeholder management and building effective relationships with all colleagues up to and including senior management
- Any adhoc project work required
The business are a friendly, supportive group that offer a great team culture and environment. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, then please do apply with your most up to date CV to be considered.