The role: I T Assessor
The Location: West Midlands
The salary: £28-30,000 pa plus bonus and mileage
We are looking for a qualified Tutor/Assessor to deliver IT Apprenticeships across the West Midlands. You must have a proven track record of delivering IT apprenticeships and be able to assist in writing the new qualifications.
You would be responsible for delivering full apprenticeship frameworks, including functional skills, to your own caseload of apprentices and work closely with their employers to develop their apprentice's skills, abilities and knowledge.
To be considered for the vacancy you will need to match the following skill set & experience:
* Over 1 years current experience as a tutor/assessor
* Minimum of 3 YEARS OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE IN IT
* Higher Education Qualification in ICT (desirable)
* Able to deliver apprenticeships in IT Level 3 & 4
* Experience of delivering functional skills to level 2
* Relevant assessing and teaching qualifications ie. TAQA or equivalent, PTLLS or above/equivalent
* Willing to travel
The client is an established provider and can offer you:
* Excellent Induction, continued Training & Development
* Childcare vouchers
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Mileage 30p per mile
* Access to pool cars
* Shopping discounts
* Incentive scheme
* Healthcare Cashplan
Please apply if you feel that you have the relevant skill set and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75273234