Fitness Instructor - exciting career opportunity spa & health resort
Are you a qualified Fitness Instructor looking to take your first leap into full time employment?
Our client has an amazing opportunity to join their state-of-the-art leisure club based within a 4* hotel / spa in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire.
If you have a genuine passion for the health and wellness industries this role will enable you to gain experience, further skills and training with an award winning hospitality company!
It's a full time role and will involve working shifts and weekends.
Offering a competitive salary plus generous benefits package to be discussed at interview.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and outgoing individual willing to learn and will demonstrate a 'can do attitude'.
You will have a high standard of customer care, social skills and be able to motivate guests and be prepared to go that extra mile in this hotel health club and spa. You'll also have a commitment to achieving the highest standards of cleanliness, maintenance and safety.
Career Training Opportunities:
You will be trained to our standard in all areas of the gym, reception and basic pool maintenance.
This will include fitness testing, gym inductions, membership sales, reception duties and pool water quality testing.
- You would have a Level 2 Fitness qualification
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Experience in a hotel leisure club
- First Aid at work / Pool Attendant qualification
- Pool plant training
- Personal Training level 3 qualification
- Experience of membership sales
Staff Benefits include:
- Discounted accommodation within the group
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free/discounted membership of the Leisure facilities
- Ongoing Company-wide Training and Development
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Please note this is not a live in role.
Please apply with full CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75279548