VNA FLT Driver
MUST be willing to work away in Manchester Monday - Friday on a 4-6 week basis.
A reputable manufacturing company are looking for an experienced VNA FLT Driver to work on a temporary contract, based in Manchester.
- Immediate start
- £12.50 per hour
- Monday - Friday between 8am - 6pm
As a VNA Flt Driver you will be responsible for:
- Unloading of packed and packaging from delivery vehicles and placement in appropriate storage areas
- Storage of packed finished product.
- Selection of correct product for dispatch.
- Labelling and preparation of packed orders.
- Loading of packed orders on to dispatch vehicles, both from ground level and using ramps.
- Dealing with delivery, dispatch paper work as appropriate and use of computerised stock allocation system.
- General interface with Delivery Co-ordination team and hauliers when required, by phone, email and general IT systems.
- The ability and licence to drive a VNA and counterbalance fork lift truck is essential
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Be able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Experience of loading/unloading containers
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75284795