Quality Coordinator- Microbiology and Chemistry
Multiple Microbiology quality coordinator positions within in Microbiology and chemistry testing lab!
This is a permanent opportunity paying competitive salary depend on experience
Search Scientific consultancy is a recruitment partner to an international water/Food testing company who are looking for a multiple quality coordinators to join their team in Wolverhampton.
- Carrying out internal audits.
- Training of staff in equipment calibration & monitoring procedures.
- Ensure that the corrective actions assigned during internal and external auditing are completed.
- Preparation and amendment of any quality documentation in their respective areas.
- Ensuring that complaint investigations relating to accuracy of results in their areas are resolved in conjunction with their line manager.
- Ensuring that external proficiency scheme samples are analysed and reported accurately.
- Ensuring that internal quality control is carried out and under control.
- Ensuring that staff is trained and aware of their responsibilities in respect of quality systems.
- Attendance at Quality Meetings as required.
- Degree in chemistry /microbiology or related discipline and relevant experience of quality systems
- Previous experience in working within UKAS accredited Microbiology and Chemistry laboratory
- Excellent understanding of ISO guidelines
- Proven track record in conducting internal and external audits
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position , then please apply online or contact Pabudu on 0161 835 8359 or Email to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75281477