An exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading manufacturers of Street Furniture products supplying the construction, home improvement and landscape markets.
In order to help grow our already successful Street Furniture Business the vacancy for a talented, creative and experienced Bespoke Cost Estimator to work alongside our engineering team at the manufacturing has arisen.
My client offers a working environment where you are encouraged to share experience to help improve the company's Market Share. In return, they commit to your ongoing personal and professional development.
- Proven successful costing and estimating experience, Ideally 5 years with a minimum of 12 months in the construction, Street Furniture or associated industry
- Experience in costing street furniture materials or similar associated materials
- Engineering/manufacturing experience and familiarity with one off and small batch quantity orders/projects.
- Able to translate technical drawings
- Proficient with Auto CAD or other CAD systems
- Commercially aware
- Contracts /tenders experience an advantage
- Makes and meets commitments
- Accepts responsibility
- Has a passion for excellence
- Focuses on execution in attention to detail
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75284172