Job: Payroll Assistant
Job Type: Ongoing Temporary
Hourly Rate: £11 - £12.50 p/h
Hours: 9 - 5pm (1 hour lunch)
Your new company
Hays Accountancy & Finance Worcester are currently looking for an enthusiastic Payroll Assistant to join our client in Worcester to start as soon as possible! This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing European organisation.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be allocated their own portfolio of clients and will undertake various duties, including:
- Processing SSP.
- Manually calculating and processing sick notes and ensuring absences are correctly recorded.
- Preparing manual calculations of SMP, SPP, ShPP
- Processing Court Orders and Court order Payments
- Liaising with third parties eg HMRC
- Liaising with payroll provider to remedy processing /system errors.
- Administering gym benefit (third space and fitness first). Liaising with employees and preparing application for submission, processing deductions and arranging cancellations.
- Bacs Rejected payments, recording and chasing the site for updates. Preparing the payment for processing again once details have been updated.
- Statement of Earnings
What you'll need to succeed
You must have previous experience working as a Payroll Assistant and have an enthusiastic 'can do' attitude.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Chelsea Gordon, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.