Social Housing Contractor recruiting for a highly competent Gas Engineer based in Stafford.
Our client is a Social Housing Contractor based in Stafford. On their behalf we are recruiting for a highly competent Gas Engineer. This job is based on a temporary contract working for Building Careers UK.
You will be expected to carry out the following duties:-
- Carry out heating installations
- Removing existing boilers & cylinders
- Installation of new appliances inc. radiators and all pipework
- And other duties when required
Candidates applying for the role as a Gas Engineer must have a previous experience and the relevant qualifications.
- NVQ 2/3 in Gas, Plumbing or Heating,
- Part L Energy Efficiency as well as,
- CCN1, CEN1/CENWATHR1, CKR1, CPA1
Candidates must be able to provide two verbal references to be considered for this job in Stafford
This job is on a PAYE basis. Rates are negotiable depending on experience.
Please get in touch today with our Social Housing Consultant Dave on 07702 519 207 for more details on opportunities available
If you don't have a CSCS card and interested in working in the construction field please click on the link to apply for your CSCS card. www.citb.co.uk.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75270214