Enhanced Social Support Worker
Heart of England Mencap are a dynamic, independent charity, providing a range of support services for vulnerable adults with learning disabilities.
We are looking for experienced and flexible Social Support workers to become part of our new and exciting Enhanced Support Team.
Enhanced because you will be fully flexible and able to cover shifts at short notice throughout the organisation. You will be extensively trained and have a working knowledge of all our services and customers. In return, we offer the opportunity to develop your skills and gain valuable experience working with a range of abilities.
- £9.80 per hour
30-35 Hours per week
- Pension Scheme
- Mobile Phone
- Mileage Allowance
- Training & Development Opportunities
If you are ambitious and want to be part of this new initiative, you will need....
- Learning disability experience
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Driving licence/access to a vehicle to travel throughout Warwickshire and Worcestershire
- Initiative to thrive in a fast moving environment able to adapt easily to the ever changing needs of the role.
If this describes you please apply below or contact us for more information.
Closing Date: 11th August