Wiring Assembly Technician
Wiring & Assembly Technician
Rate: £9.80ph to £11.22ph (depending on testing ability)
37 hours a week 8.00 -4.30 with a 1.30 finish on a Friday. There is some flexibility if you wish to work shifts and potential for overtime
This is a Temp - Perm position
Keywords: Panel Wiring, Assemby, PCB, circuit, smart meters
A major manufacturer in Telford has a unique and exciting opportunity for a Wiring and Assembly Technician to join their growing Team. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology and manufacturing equipment when assembling panels and smart meters and related electronic products Technical Skills Experience within a previous electrical role where you have used soldering, wiring and crimping skills.
- Experience of hand assembly.
- Experience of working to statutory safety regulations and local codes of practice.
- Excellent dexterity as you will be required to work with very small components.
- Ability to follow and interpret manufacturing documentation such as general assembly drawings, circuit diagrams etc.
- Qualified to a minimum City & Guilds level 3 standard or equivalent
There will be full training on the work with support and candidates can look forward to a long and successful career with this company.
Please apply by submitting your CV or call for more informationEncore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.