Our client is currently recruiting Assembly Operatives to work on fast paced automotive assembly lines in a factory environment. We offer long term opportunities with an established business. You will be working for a blue chip automotive company that works alongside the leading car production companies in the UK.
The role involves:
- Following written and verbal instructions.
- Loading components onto fast paced production line.
- Quality checking of finished parts.
- Work to daily targets.
- Two weekly shift rotation (days – nights).
- 35 hours working week Mon-Fri (occasionally Saturday).
- Compulsory and Voluntary overtime on daily basis.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.