Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Technician Required in Leamington Spa.
Salary: Up to £28,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Technician Required For Automotive Service Centre - Leamington Spa
Our client based in Leamington Spa is actively looking to hire an automotive Vehicle Technician.
In this role you will be fully competent in the servicing and repair of vehicles, to the highest standards.
* Carry out fault diagnosis, service, repair and (if authorised) MOT tests to Company standards.
* Indicate to Manager possible future faults and repair requirements.
* Ensure all procedures relating to service books and service, repair and warranty documentation are strictly adhered to and are dealt with.
* Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
You must be
* Fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics.
* Ideally possess a VOSA MOT Smartcard.
* Be fully skilled in working on numerous different makes and models of cars.
* Hold a full clean driving licence
Motor trade qualifications and experience in the role is essential.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this role has interested you please get in touch today.
To apply please send your CV to Louisa Coggs quoting J72203, Technician, Leamington Spa.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on if you wish to discuss this copyright.