Quality Assurance Technician
A Quality Assurance Technician is required by a Chilled Food Supplier to join their expanding team based in Warwickshire. As the Quality Assurance Technician, you will responsible for the sites technical performance in accordance with the correct group standards of safety and quality. Your main responsibilities will be:-
- Ensuring product produced on the shift complies with legal and factory standards
- Ensuring audits are completed to the audit schedule
- Ensuring all corrective actions from all activities are completed in the agreed timescales
- Carrying out and submitting microbiological sampling
- Ensuring cleaning levels meet required standards
As the ideal Quality Assurance Technician, you will have experience within the chilled food industry including basic experience of HACCP. You will be able to interpret trends and graphs and will have a good knowledge of IT. A Level 4 (Advanced) Certificate in Food Safety is desirable.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75261456