ASPNET C# Developer
ASP.Net C# Developer
Working within FLEETCOR's IT Development team, you will ensure that our software delivers exemplary development solutions, whilst meeting both the client and audience objectives. Providing troubleshooting and methodical diagnostic skills to resolve issues restore service and ensure root causes are fixed.
Our ideal candidate will be a strong problem solver, who possess a logical approach to their work, confident in their ability, however also knows their own strengths and areas that require development.
You will be able to write code in ASP.NET and C# and possess a "can do attitude".
- Developing source code in C#, ASP.NET and Object Orientated Design
- Working on a daily basis with SQL Server, Relational Database Management Systems Design
- Operating with a high attention to detail and quality in development and testing practices
- Undertaking debugging and troubleshooting software-related issues in a timely manner
- Producing BAU or support coding changes as required, for example, to resolve non-project defects, improving service by utilising both strong analytical and development skills
- Take responsibility for handover documentation being updated and fed back to design, notifying the stakeholders
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven relevant experience in developing web applications including fixing bugs in back-end systems
- NET(C#) programming development, ASP.NET, SQL, Object Orientated Design, Relational Database Management Systems Design
- Able to demonstrate a high-level portfolio of work and development knowledge
Apply now and a member of the resourcing team will be in touch to discuss your application.
No agencies, please!
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR’s Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.