Kingscroft Professional Resources, are working with a leading Enforcement agency to recruit a Data Entry/Admin Assistant for a 12 month maternity cover contract, at its Head Office, in Birmingham City Centre.
You will be responsible for the transfer up of County Court Judgements, employment tribunal awards, and foreign judgments to the high court. You will also be involved in issuing writs for enforcement and to deal with any client queries regarding the enforcement process. You will manage the renewal / reissue of writs, due to expire and having expired and in preparing all the necessary paperwork (including any witness statements, court applications) deal with any queries as they arise.
This job will at times be highly pressurised, and require at all times a high degree of attention to detail due to the nature of job, and will only suit a candidate who appreciates the need to complete tasks to a time scale, and is prepared to go the extra mile as needed. A high degree of close working with other team members, as well as clients, and courts is required; therefore excellent communication and understanding skills are a requirement
- Thorough, attention to detail
- High level of self-motivation
- Ability to work as part of a team
Knowledge and Skills
- IT Literate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Proven Numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communicator, at all levels and both written and verbally
- Data entry skills
- Organisational skills
- Experience of Data Entry.
- Inbound and Outbound confidence in dealing with customers of the telephone
- Ability to write letters
The ideal person MUST have experience of Working to pressurised deadlines, with Data Entry and Adhoc Letter writing experience.