We require a highly-motivated individual to join our team supporting the process application of paint onto vehicles by a major paint supplier to Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) in Solihull.
We have this permanent opportunity based at Jaguar Land Rover, Solihull for a Dirt Analyst.
Specifically, the role involves:
- PCU8 'MBO' track based microscopic reject/fault analysis.
- Input of all reject/fault analysis into the 'PC' dirt analyst data base.
- Produce hourly FTT quality performance graphs for G/L - P/L PCU8 'MBO' quality reviews.
- Produce end of shift summary quality performance graphs for G/L - P/L - PAM - MM.
- Produce daily/weekly PCU based FTT data for P/L & PAM's for NWG boards.
- Produce PCU & Gateway D/1000 weekly pareto's.
- TIP level escalation coordinator MBO.
- Contrast roof & colour bypass adhesion checks.
- Fuji white oven yellowing over checks.
- Support JLR dirt analyst in investigation/process/area reviews.
- Support shift based MBO FTT reviews.
The position will be based on a 3-shift rota and additional hours will be required as necessary.
Starting salary will be £25k - £30k per annum plus benefits, depending on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75248562