We are currently accepting applications for the position of Night Porter Assistant for the Belfry Hotel and Golf Resort, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
The Resort has been awarded 'England’s Leading Resort & England’s Best Golf Hotel’ the past two years and 'Europe’s Best Golf Resort’ 2016. The Belfry is proud of its rich sporting history and heritage, hosting the Ryder Cup four times in 1985, 1989, 1993 & 2002.
Scope of the Role: To support the Meetings and Events Manager in the smooth running of the department. Ensuring excellent customer service at all times. Good time keeper and capable of working on their own initiative.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
• To assist the manager in supplying an excellent customer care and service. • Ensure hand over is completed to ensure correct set up carried out
• To ensure Conference rooms are set to hotel standard, if rooms are not in use then to ensure they are fully cleaned down and presentable for show rounds.
• To ensure all storerooms are kept clean and tidy at all times.
• Ensure all setup details on BEO are carried out and questioned if required
• Attend daily meeting with the C&B operational team
• Complete all relevant paperwork in line with hotel policy and procedure.
• Assist the manager with operation cover if and when required.
• Assist the team with Room set up, cleaning and stock movement
• Carry out other duties that may be necessary from time to time
• Ensure that correct security measures are taken at all times
What’s in it for me?
- Salary meets NMW
- Opportunity to progress through the Resort
- Meals On Duty - Uniform
- Free Car parking
- 28 Days Holiday
- Team, Friends and Family discount on rooms B&B + leisure
- Up to 40% Discount on Food and Beverage outlets
- Discounted Gym Membership for you and your partner
- Plus Many Many More
If you feel that you fulfil the above criteria and are ready for your next career step within a progressive Hotel Company that provides lots of future career opportunities, training and progression we look forward to receiving your application in strictest confidence.