gap onsite - Contract Manager - Redditch
Pay: £25,000 - £32,000 Dependent on experience
Sector: Onsite Managed Services
Job Type: Permanent
As an Onsite Contract Manager you will have responsibility of the day to day management of a temporary workforce. Working closely with our client and team leaders you will clearly demonstrate best practice through strong daily management skills, equating to a service level second to none. This role is based at our prestigious client in Redditch.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Ensuring that vacancies are advertised correctly and attract a variety of responses.
* Qualifying candidates through previous work history, qualifications, references and matching their attributes to the job specification
* Undertaking candidate telephone pre-screen processes in order to identify short lists.
* Preparing applicant registration packs with the necessary information and paperwork, and ensuring full compliance for ALL candidates, suitable for presentation to the end user, maintaining at all times, the clients' high standard of required compliance. Taking up references for candidates.
* Data base "building" (and housekeeping) of suitable / potential candidates.
* Record Keeping (KPI's etc) and Administration (Scanning, filing, photocopying, inputting - and all general duties included with an on-site roll such as this one).
* Motivate and manage performance with workers onsite
* Collate and distribute management information to key stakeholders and Onsite Director
* Onsite check ins
* Backfill/ replacements
* Coach and support
* Attend weekly/ monthly service reviews
* Weekly Payroll On-Call provision
The successful candidate will work closely with the Onsite team and report to the Onsite Regional Manager on a weekly basis.
gap personnel are recognised as being one of the UK's Top 3 Independent Industrial Recruiters and Top 5 Leading onsite providers. As Gold Standard Investors In People, we have been awarded 'The Best Companies to work for' accreditation for the past six years.
Our impressive growth has been underpinned by an established national network of high street branches, coupled with onsite managed service contracts. We are now seeking an exceptional individual who shares our commitment to operational excellence and passion for recruitment and will embrace the challenge of delivering growth across our onsite managed services division. We operate within warehouse and logistic, food and fresh produce, manufacturing, automotive and waste and recycling.
This is a central role, and in addition to being customer focused, you must be target driven and have experience managing large volumes of onsite staff within a manufacturing environment. You will also need to demonstrate:
* Good / strong administration and computer skills and ability to acquire knowledge of IT databases swiftly in order to be able to maintain required records and update daily information.
* Hold a current driving licence and have ability to travel to Redditch.
* Self motivated, confident, enthusiastic and have the ability to work as a member of a team, or where required under their own initiative.
* Excellent telephone skills
* Management skills
* Ability to generate management reports
* Reasonable knowledge of the market place and of competitors.
* Basic negotiation skills
* Influential communicator
* Recruitment or major high volume account co-ordinator knowledge.
* Be able to react to requests at speed
* Flexibility - the ability to alter working hours to suit the client but will include weekend work on certain occasions
* Ability to prioritise daily responsibilities
Full onsite gap Personnel training to be given to the successful candidate.
We offer an excellent remuneration package and working conditions and believe in rewarding our employees for their commitment and hard work includes:
* £25,000 - £32,000
* Corporate Functions with luxury awards prizes
* AVIVA medical and dental insurance
* Award Winning Benefits Package
This is just a taster of the full details of our unrivalled employee benefits and for an insight into gap personnel and the full benefits package, take a look at our dedicated website, we don't just make up the numbers. The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date - 10/08/2017