Training Manager – Risk & Compliance, Staffordshire
- To plan organise and manage the supply of the provision of training and development activities which support role competence, regulatory compliance and developmental growth within assigned business areas.
- Develop and lead a training team ensuring they have the required capability to deliver relevant learning interventions to assigned business areas.
- Conduct trainer observations and provide constructive feedback.
- Coach team members relating to their L&D development areas.
- Support team to meet CIPD requirements for their role.
- In collaboration with assigned business areas translate business requirements into training needs, plans and priorities; ensuring trainer capability is aligned with business need.
- Oversee the management of business training initiatives working closely with stakeholders to agree and assign resource, manage progress and ensure seamless execution of training plans to agreed standards, quality and quantity.
- Manage the design and delivery on training and development activities in line with agreed training plan and quality standards.
- Lead a climate of best practice, utilising networks and external benchmarks to introduce new approaches to design and delivery, consistently centred on customer and colleague experience.
- Develop a consultancy service across assigned business areas to support business areas to develop against their business objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships at all levels across the outsourced organisation and with external suppliers.
- Experienced with a track record within Learning and Development
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Skilled influencer and relationship builder
- Thorough understanding of the training cycle including learning needs analysis and design
- A clear and concise communicator
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking and ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Experience in working with external suppliers
- Experienced at stakeholder management at a senior level
- The ability to influence colleagues cross functionally with no reporting lines
- Demonstrate high personal credibility and behaves as a role model
Salary to £50,000
Mike Kelly, Senior Consultant